- The client gave us their payback criteria and budget.
- We visited all their sites and conducted Energy Performance Certificates, Air Conditioning Inspections, and Energy Opportunities to reduce future consultant fees on site.
- We presented possible renewable energy opportunities to the Board of Directors. They asked us to obtain planning permission, structural calculations, and supply and install at their various sites.
- Some of the renewable technology was externally funded, so the client or their tenants were offered reduced price energy guarantee for the duration of their lease.
- The client was pleased with the installations, which were an incentive to re-let the property when vacant. All installation dates and targets were met.
- We now provide ongoing ‘green’ advice to the client. We’ve also been asked to look into energy use for some landlord supplies areas, install LED lighting at several estate road locations around the UK.
The Board Director said:
“When we were first approached, we were sceptical of feed in tariffs with all the bad press they had received. CCC Energy were able to completely satisfy us with all the pros and cons to renewable energy, and assess our sites for sustainability.”
“They have worked closely with manufacturers to get us value for money and meet our payback model. We will continue to add value to our portfolio with this additional income stream and improve our relationship with tenants, by offering them sustainable energy prices as part of their leases.”
- CCC Energy
- Case Study