- After a consultation with the client, we completed an initial survey of the building.
- Our report summaries that all current lighting would be replaced by more energy efficient LED lights.
- We took care of installation, making sure all work was done with minimal disruption to the centre’s services, working outside their normal office hours.
- All work was completed ahead of scheduled.
- Both staff and patients had very positive feedback on the new lighting.
The centre manager said:
“The lights are much brighter and clearer, but in no way too harsh. It’s certainly meant that clinical diagnostic checks and examinations are conducted in a much more conducive setting than when using the older style fluorescent tubes.”
“I could not advocate the use of LED lighting in any stronger terms. I just wish we had made this choice years ago.”
- CCC Energy
- Case Study