- We contacted the client’s landlord to get their approval for the proposal – a 1,769kWp Solar PV system generating 1.5MWh of electricity per annum.
- After approval, we invited Solar PV manufacturers to the client’s site to present their funding options. We presented the benefits and issues with each proposal to the client, massively reducing the time they would usually spend choosing a supplier.
- We negotiated the rate per kW in the Power Purchase Agreement to 2.5p cheaper than the price the client currently paid for electricity.
- We managed the installation and took care of commissioning.
- The client didn’t have to pay any installation, grid connection, or future maintenance costs.
- We saved £36,486 for the client in one year, and a projected saving of £2.66m over the next 25 years.
- The client receives daily information from their Solar PV panels, allowing them to budget for monthly energy costs.
The Managing Director said:
“Following a sizeable spend on energy saving measures, we simply did not have the capital to invest in Solar PV, yet wanted some of our energy from a renewable source.”“We had fairly protracted legal’s with the landlord at the time of renting the property, so were pleased that CCC Energy took care of this area. Clients and staff love the fact that most of the energy is from a renewable energy source, and I’m happy because I’m saving at least £36,000 per annum. As the price of energy rises, this annual saving will increase.”
- CCC Energy
- Case Study