Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)

We help landlords and property companies get the best and most accurate EPC scores. We do that by undertaking a thorough site visit & research of your property - Rush this job and your EPC may be defaulted and fail MEES. We won't let you do that. We will work with you before EPCs are lodged and provide useful recommendations to improve.
Single service

An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is a legal requirement to sell or rent property. We deal with commercial and domestic EPCs, assessing all building types.

An EPC rates how energy efficient your buildings are. Properties are rated from A to G, with A being the best and G being the worst performing building.

Our experience and accredited team know exactly what improvements and even the amount of each improvement is needed to alter the EPC rating. We can present fully costed solutions and project manage install.

You must have an EPC if:

You must have an EPC if:

  • You rent out or sell the premises (Your business can be fined between £500 and £5,000, based on the rateable value of the building, if you don’t make an EPC available to any prospective buyer or tenant.)
  • A building under construction has been recently completed.
  • Changes have been made to the number of parts used for separate occupation, including providing or extending fixed heating, air conditioning, or mechanical ventilation systems.
  • Your building is over 50m².
Find Out More

All CCC Energy EPCs include:

CCC Energy Provides:

  • Non domestic EPCs (level 3 and 4) from fully qualified assessors.
  • Commercial and domestic EPCs, all building types assessed.
  • Registration on the central EPC register.
  • A recommendations report for improved efficiency.
  • Nationwide coverage.
  • Key collection and drop off.
Find Out More

Interested In Our Work?
See Our Latest Case Studies

Armstrong Point
Medical Centre
Renewable Technologies
Stakeholder Analysis
Funded PV

Case Studies